8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
When exploring the heart of the city, it's easy to forget that Stockholm is part of an archipelago of around 30,000 islands. Get a better perspective on this aspect of the region by embarking on a kayaking tour. Paddle the Baltic Sea around small island groups, taking in the views, and abundant birdlife and ancient fortresses, along the way. Make a stop for an included lunch on a private island, as well as a fika break for coffee and pastries.
- Get a different perspective on the Stockholm archipelago, from the water
- Small-group tour—usually 3-4 guests per guide—ensures a more intimate experience
- Includes lunch, served on a private island, and "fika" (coffee and pastries)
- Get insights into the thousands of islands and abundant wildlife around the archipelago from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off from central Stockholm
A guided kayaking excursion
Swedish Fika (coffee with pastries)
Equipment (buoyancy vest, paddle, spray skirt)
Small group, average 3-4 travelers per guide
Drybags to keep your items safe and dry
Kayak course and introduction
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Tideliusgatan 62, 118 69 Stockholm, Sweden
We start the trip from our 'Urban Basecamp' on Södermalm.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Vegetarian food
- Also bookable on request
- Min age to take tour is 8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Green Trails
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The weather was very good and taking a halt at the sandy beach was a cherry on top." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Stockholm Archipelago Tour by Kayak
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursKayakingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingStockholmBus Tours - TallinnWater Tours - TallinnKayaking - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnBus Tours - HelsinkiWater Tours - HelsinkiKayaking - HelsinkiFull-day Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - OsloWater Tours - OsloKayaking - OsloFull-day Tours - OsloCategory
Millesgarden Tours & TicketsStockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset) Tours & TicketsRiddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan) Tours & TicketsNobel Prize Museum Tours & TicketsABBA The Museum Tours & TicketsKungsträdgarden (Kungsan) Tours & TicketsStockholm Cruise Ports Tours & TicketsRoyal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan) Tours & TicketsJunibacken Children’s Museum Tours & TicketsStockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset) Tours & TicketsStockholm City Hall (Stadshuset) Tours & TicketsSkansen Museum Tours & TicketsVasa Museum (Vasamuseet) Tours & TicketsWaldemarsudde Museum Tours & TicketsSodermalm Tours & TicketsKungsholmen Tours & TicketsStockholm National Museum Tours & TicketsNordic Museum (Nordiska Museet) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet) Tours & TicketsDrottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott) Tours & Tickets