- Get insights into the area's history and culture from your guide
- Travel the streets of Stockholm's hippest neighborhood like a local: On a bicycle
- Get tips on the best cafes and shops so that you can further explore independently after the tour
- Pause to take in some of the best views of Stockholm
Departure & Return
Our Adventure Cafe is located 500m from T-Centralen. If you’re coming from the station, take the exit to ‘Stockholm C/CityTerminalen’. Walk over the bridge on Klarabergsviaduken, keeping to the right side of the road. Go down the stairs on your right. Continue along the canal and you will find us!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A booking confirmation and ‘Welcome Information’ will automatically be sent once the booking is complete. If you do not receive confirmation, please contact Stockholm Adventures directly.
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Minimum height: 1.40 m
- The minimum height overrules the minimum age as we do NOT have children's bikes.
- You should know how to ride a bike to join the tour.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure. It is your responsibility to arrive on time.
- This tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe.
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 participants to operate, should that minimum not be reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stockholm Adventures ICEguide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands