6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There are more than 25,000 islands in the Stockholm archipelago yet many visitors leave without getting out on the water to see them. On this small-group guided kayaking trip through the north archipelago you will get a better perspective of the region and get to see your guide's personal favorite spots. You'll stop for lunch at a particularly scenic spot for an included lunch and maybe even see a white-tailed eagle flying over the islands.
- Includes a lunch basket filled with fresh, organic produce
- Small group limited to just six people for a more personal experience
- Suitable for any level of experience and includes all necessary equipment
- See locals-only spots and get insight into the islands from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Kayak package (Kayak, spray-deck, lifejacket, paddle)
Transportation to/from attractions (Easy access by bus or car)
Departure & Return
Gräddö brygga , 760 15 Gräddö, SwedenThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years (Otherwise, contact us for a private booking)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Youth (8-15 years) paddle with an adult in double kayak
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kajak och Uteliv
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sea Kayak Tour With Lunch In Stockholm Archipelago?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Sea Kayak Tour With Lunch In Stockholm Archipelago?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sea Kayak Tour With Lunch In Stockholm Archipelago?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sea Kayak Tour With Lunch In Stockholm Archipelago
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesStockholmKayaking - TallinnKayaking - HelsinkiKayaking - OsloCategory
Stockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)Vasa Museum (Vasamuseet)MillesgardenJunibacken Children’s MuseumStockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)Stockholm Cruise PortsNobel Prize MuseumStockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)Royal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)Kungsträdgarden (Kungsan)Museum of Medieval Stockholm (Medeltidsmuseet)Riddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)Stockholm National MuseumSkansen MuseumDrottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)SodermalmKungsholmenWaldemarsudde MuseumABBA The MuseumNordic Museum (Nordiska Museet)