- 1.5-hour Viking-themed walking tour in Stockholm with a private, Viking-dressed guide
- Explore the cobbled streets of Stockholm’s charming Gamla Stan (Old Town)
- Uncover Stockholm’s Viking roots and see sites related to the city’s early origins
- Pass top Stockholm attractions such as the Stockholm Royal Palace (Kungliga Slotten) and Parliament
- Discover hidden parts of Stockholm that many visitors don’t see
- Hear quirky tales about the lives and conquests of Sweden’s Vikings
- Enjoy the full attention of a guide on this private tour
Departure & Return
The tour departs from Stortorget, outside the Nobel Museum, located in the Old Town. The guide is on site approx. 15 minutes before departure. Keep an eye out for a guide dressed like a viking.
What To Expect
Learn about the country's grim Viking past as you march through Gamla Stan's cobblestone streets. Ask any questions you may have about Sweden's history and the Rus' people (the Swedish Vikings.) Delve into some of Stockholm’s hidden corners and passageways to discover sites and secrets that many visitors never get to see.
Stop at Stockholm's top landmarks like the Parliament building and Kungliga Slottet (the Royal Palace.)
At the conclusion of your 90-minute walking tour, which will take place rain or shine, reluctantly hand back your Viking helmet and say goodbye to your guide at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please bring a water bottle
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress comfortably and appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours in Stockholm
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms