6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All passenger will be picked up from leaving the ship in the dock area.
- Edinburgh Rosyth
- Edinburgh South Queensferry (Tender)
- Glasgow Greenock
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Airport Transfers Lanarkshire Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursions Scotland (Princess Cruise)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursions Scotland (Princess Cruise)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Excursions Scotland (Princess Cruise)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursions Scotland (Princess Cruise)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursions Scotland (Princess Cruise)
6 to 8 hours
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPort Transfers Bus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportStirlingShore Excursions - GlasgowPort Transfers - GlasgowBus Tours - GlasgowPorts of Call Tours - GlasgowShore Excursions - EdinburghPort Transfers - EdinburghBus Tours - EdinburghPorts of Call Tours - EdinburghShore Excursions - St. AndrewsPort Transfers - St. AndrewsBus Tours - St. AndrewsPorts of Call Tours - St. AndrewsCategory