Are you interested in?
10 Tours & Activities
24 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
11 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
2-hour fjord cruise
Use of hiking poles, head lamp and snow spikes (if needed)
Hot beverages & snack
Stavanger hotel drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointStrandkaien 61, 4005 Stavanger, Norway
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guided Fjord Tours - Bergen
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Lysefjord Cruise & Pulpit Rock Guided Hike - Winter Edition?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lysefjord Cruise & Pulpit Rock Guided Hike - Winter Edition?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lysefjord Cruise & Pulpit Rock Guided Hike - Winter Edition?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 158712P47
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingStavangerCatamaran Cruises - Western NorwayBus Tours - Western NorwayNature and Wildlife - Western NorwayWater Tours - Western NorwayWalking Tours - Western NorwayFull-day Tours - Western NorwayCatamaran Cruises - OsloBus Tours - OsloNature and Wildlife - OsloWater Tours - OsloWalking Tours - OsloFull-day Tours - OsloCatamaran Cruises - StreymoyBus Tours - StreymoyNature and Wildlife - StreymoyWater Tours - StreymoyWalking Tours - StreymoyFull-day Tours - StreymoyCategory