9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licensed guide
Pick-up and drop-off
Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
All fees and taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Stavanger port authority, Strandkaien 46, 4005 Stavanger, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Experience the magnificent Lysefjord, Pulpit Rock. Join-in tour from Stavanger?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Experience the magnificent Lysefjord, Pulpit Rock. Join-in tour from Stavanger?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Experience the magnificent Lysefjord, Pulpit Rock. Join-in tour from Stavanger?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Experience the magnificent Lysefjord, Pulpit Rock. Join-in tour from Stavanger?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Experience the magnificent Lysefjord, Pulpit Rock. Join-in tour from Stavanger
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingStavangerShore Excursions - Western NorwayBus Tours - Western NorwayNature and Wildlife - Western NorwayWalking Tours - Western NorwayPorts of Call Tours - Western NorwayFull-day Tours - Western NorwayShore Excursions - OsloBus Tours - OsloNature and Wildlife - OsloWalking Tours - OsloPorts of Call Tours - OsloFull-day Tours - OsloShore Excursions - CopenhagenBus Tours - CopenhagenNature and Wildlife - CopenhagenWalking Tours - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenFull-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory