3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
You can’t miss checking out the works of jewelry house Faberge while in St Petersburg. Make the experience even more special by taking a private tour of the Shuvalov Palace, which houses the world’s largest collection of Faberge works. Skipping the lines will make your day even easier, giving you more time to linger in the beautiful palace.
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- Save time by bypassing the long lines at this popular attraction
- Lovers of culture, art, and history will love this tour
- Customize the itinerary to suit your needs
Saved to wishlist!
Unique historic and cultural tour
Multiple start times available
Friendly local guide on a private tour
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Meeting in the hotel
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide can meet you at your hotel, hostel, vacation rental or train station.
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Some halls may be closed for the reasons that do not depend on us
- Your country of origin is required to get the voucher to Faberge Museum
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- First Wednesday of each month is a day off at the museum
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Advance tickets are not guaranteed if you book less than a week before the tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip The Line: Legendary Faberge Eggs on Private Tour of Faberge Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip The Line: Legendary Faberge Eggs on Private Tour of Faberge Museum?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip The Line: Legendary Faberge Eggs on Private Tour of Faberge Museum?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip The Line: Legendary Faberge Eggs on Private Tour of Faberge Museum
6 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgCity Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiArt Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnArt Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnCity Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaArt Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
State Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)Pushkin Museum St. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Central Naval MuseumSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Constantine PalacePeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeGrand Maket RussiaBronze HorsemanWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Nevsky ProspektCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Dostoevsky Museum St. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Fabergé Museum Gatchina PalaceSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)