2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This 2-day tour of St. Petersburg packs in tons of the city's highlights and even welcomes you to the city with a small gift. Skip the long lines at main attractions, and avoid the hassle of buying tickets, too. This tour includes your admission to The Hermitage, Peterhof Park and Garden (Petrodvorets), Catherine Palace, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, and St. Isaac’s Cathedral. Plus it also includes access to the Rasputin exhibit at Yusupov Palace.
- All-inclusive tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 2 days
Comfortable tourist-class vehicle for 2 days
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Shared rivers & canals boat tour
Traditional Russian lunch (*if relevant option is selected)
Visa-free paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
No child meal for children 4 - 6 y.o. is provided. The surcharge for child meal is $15 USD.
Traditional Russian lunch (*if relevant option does not selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you holding a sign with the logo of ULKOtours, so you will be able to easily recognize it.
- Cruise Ship Terminal, 199226, Makarova Embankment, дом 18, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 197198
- Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade", St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc), otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: waiting time is limited to 30 minutes after scheduled tour start time
- Due to its high intensity, the tour is not recommended for travelers with children under 7 years old. If you would like to have your child under 7 years old with you on this tour, please contact us for more details.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St. Petersburg Visa-Free 2-Day All Highlights Mini-Group Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during St. Petersburg Visa-Free 2-Day All Highlights Mini-Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St. Petersburg Visa-Free 2-Day All Highlights Mini-Group Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St. Petersburg Visa-Free 2-Day All Highlights Mini-Group Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
St. Petersburg Visa-Free 2-Day All Highlights Mini-Group Tour
15 hours 30 minutes
18 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
Admiralty BuildingRussian Museum of EthnographyThe Republic of Cats Museum and CaféPeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)The Menshikov PalaceNevsky ProspektMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Central Naval MuseumGrand Maket RussiaNeva River (Reka Neva)St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Alexandrinsky TheatreDivo Ostrov Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Museum of OpticsThe General Staff BuildingPavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the Hermitage