2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Maximize your time in the remarkable Russian city of St. Petersburg on a comprehensive 2-day shore excursion to major attractions and historical landmarks. Alongside an expert guide, visit the majestic Peterhof Fountain Park; browse intriguing exhibits in the Hermitage, Russia’s largest museum; and absorb the sacred ambiance of ecclesiastical structures like the Church on the Spilled Blood, and the Peter and Paul Cathedral. Gain valuable insight into the rich history of the city and travel by luxury, air-conditioned vehicle for the duration of your tour.
- 2-day shore excursion to the histroical highlights and arresting landmarks of St. Petersburg
- Marvel at the majesty of the Faberge Museum and Peterhof
- Embark on guided tours of sacred structures, the Church on the Spilled Blood and the Peter and Paul Fortress
- Discover the enriching exhibits of the Hermitage, Russia's largest museum
- Receive an insightful introduction to the history and culture of the city from your expert guide
Saved to wishlist!
Port pick-up and drop-off
Guide’s services for 2 days
Driver’s services for 2 days (comfortable car (Mercedes)/minivan with A/C)
A permit for photo/video at the museums per person
All port fees
All local taxes
Headsets for groups of 5 and more
Departure & Return
Passenger Port St. Petersburg "Marine Facade" , St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
4/1/2022 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- BLANKET VISA will be provided separately from the tour voucher. Please make sure to print it out before you set off (each passenger MUST receive and print a blanket visa (tour ticket) from local operator to pass the customs during disembarkation)
- Visa-free tour available only for cruise passengers
- Please provide the following information for the blanket visa (tour ticket): 1. Your full names as shown on your passports 2. D.O.B(s) 3. Citizenship(s) 4. Passport number(s) 5. Dates of the trip
- Not accessible for people with mobility issues. In case you are travelling with a wheelchair, mobile scooter or a walking frame, please consider taking a private tour
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- To clear the customs in St. Petersburg port you should have: 1. Valid passport 2. Printed blanket visa provided by local operator
- Your blanket visa requires you to be accompanied with a guide at all times
- Please note the sequence of the sights is subject to change
- The Hermitage reserves the right to adjust the entrance time slot
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not available for travelers with mobility issues
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY TJ Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Do I need to bring my confirmation / ticket?
A:You should have: 1. a voucher from Viator; 2. a confirmation letter from the supplier; 3. a pre-filled tour ticket (PDF) for each traveller from the supplier to print for the customs); 4. disembarkation instructions PDF from the supplier.
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Please note there is a lot of walking, and because of the small group size there is not a bathroom on the bus, as its a small van size." See review
- "Small group, great guide, this is the best way to see this wonderful city." See review
- "There is a lot to see in St Petersburg so any 2 day tour needs a balance of seeing sights and not being too hectic." See review
Product code: 21901P3
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Tour
18 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
1 day 1 hour
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
The Republic of Cats Museum and CaféThe General Staff BuildingState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)EkzooparkAlexandrinsky TheatreRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Museum of Soviet Arcade MachinesPushkin Museum Mariinsky TheatreLeningrad Zoo St. PetersburgPeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Neva River (Reka Neva)Monument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)Central Naval MuseumGrand Maket RussiaRussian Museum of EthnographyThe Anna Akhmatova MuseumWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageSmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)