2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the spectacular sights of St Petersburg during a 2-day shore excursion to the remarkable Russian city. Marvel at the majesty of the Peterhof Fountain Park; take a sightseeing cruise along the Neva River; absorb the sacred ambiance of the Church on the Spilled Blood; and visit the Hermitage, which boasts the title of Russia’s largest museum. Receive an insightful introduction to the history of St Petersburg from your expert guide and enjoy two lunches and luxurious transportation by air-conditioned vehicle for the duration of your shore excursion.
- Tour the majestic Peterhof Fountain Park and a sightseeing cruise along the Neva River
- Explore the Hermitage Museum's vast collections and the sacred Church of the Spilled Blood
- Learn about the history and heritage of the remarkable city from an expert guide
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from the port in a luxury, air-conditioned vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Guide services for 2 days
Driver services for 2 days (comfortable car (Mercedes/VW)/minivan with A/C)
A permit for photo/video at the museums per person
All port fees
All local taxes
Headsets for the group of 5 and more
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels and ports of Saint Petersburg
- Marine Facade
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
4/1/2022 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- BLANKET VISA will be provided separately from the tour voucher. Please make sure to print it out before you set off (each passenger MUST receive and print a blanket visa (tour ticket) from local operator to pass the customs during disembarkation)
- Visa-free tour available only for cruise passengers
- Please provide the following information for the blanket visa (tour ticket): 1. Your full names as shown on your passports, including your middle names 2. D.O.B(s) 3. Citizenship(s) 4. Passport number(s) 5. Dates of the trip
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- No special dress code
- Infant meals not included
- To clear the customs in St. Petersburg port you should have 1. A valid passport 2. A printed blanket visa provided by the local operator after booking
- Your blanket visa requires you to be accompanied with a guide at all times
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- The timing and sequence of the museum visits are given approximately and depend on the days of the week
- The sequence of the tour can be changed by your guide because of the traffic and museums' days-off
- The tour is specifically designed to avoid long walking distances. However, please be aware that it includes some walking in the Peterhof garden (1.5 h), Catherine palace (1.5 h) and the Hermitage museum (2 h). A wheelchair can be provided upon availability for free.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note in order to join this group tour you must be able to take a few steps, since the van doesn't have a ramp for a wheelchair. Otherwise please consider a private tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY TJ Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Relaxed Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Explorer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Relaxed Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Explorer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Wear comfortable walking shoes as there is quite a bit of walking on the tour." See review
Product code: 21901P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Relaxed Shore Excursion: 2-Day St. Petersburg City Explorer
18 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
1 day 1 hour
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
The Menshikov PalaceSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Gatchina PalaceThe Anna Akhmatova MuseumAlexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryRussian Museum of EthnographySt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Constantine PalaceWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)St. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)Grand Maket RussiaMuseum of Soviet Arcade MachinesRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Museum of OpticsCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Nikolaevsky PalaceNeva River (Reka Neva)Central Naval Museum