Are you interested in?
32 Tours & Activities
Shows & Performances
60 Tours & Activities
1348 Tours & Activities
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Experience Russia’s rich cultural traditions during an unforgettable evening at the Nikolaevsky Palace. Enjoy a spectacular show, featuring talented musicians and dancers, colorful costumes, and a variety of traditional folk music and dance styles. During the interval, sip Champagne or other drinks, and tuck into a buffet-style selection of snacks, including regional cheeses and caviar.
- Spectacular performance of Russian folk music and dance
- Rare opportunity to see inside the historic Nikolayevsky Palace
- Feel like a VIP as you sip Champagne and taste Russian caviar
- Optional hotel pickup and drop-off for a hassle-free evening
Saved to wishlist!
Music and video CDs
Departure & Return
Departure PointFeel yourself Russian, The Nikolaevsky Palace Truda Square, 4, St. Petersburg 190098 Russia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Andromeda Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all 8
See all 8
Product code: 68192P39
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursFamily-friendly Shows TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgSkip-the-Line Tours - HelsinkiFamily-friendly Shows - HelsinkiTheaters - HelsinkiSkip-the-Line Tours - TallinnFamily-friendly Shows - TallinnTheaters - TallinnSkip-the-Line Tours - RigaFamily-friendly Shows - RigaTheaters - RigaCategory
The Anna Akhmatova MuseumThe Republic of Cats Museum and CaféAnichkov PalaceNeva River (Reka Neva)Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitagePeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)The Menshikov PalaceRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)The State Museum of the Political History of RussiaSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)State Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)Piterland AquaparkPeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Alexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryLeningrad Zoo St. PetersburgRussian Museum of EthnographyC-189 Submarine MuseumDostoevsky Museum Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Bronze Horseman