4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine St Petersburg’s two great art museums into one tour on this private half-day walking tour. Visit the Russian Museum, including the Mikhailovsky Palace, and enjoy the highlights of the world’s largest collection of Russian art. Then, immerse yourself in Impressionist masterpieces at the General Staff Building, part of the Hermitage complex.
- Private guided tour of the Russian Museum and General Staff Building
- Marvel at the world’s largest collection of Russian art at the Russian Museum
- Discover Impressionist masterpieces at the General Staff Building in the Hermitage complex
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, transfers, and entrance tickets
- Perfect tour for art lovers!
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional private guide service
One-way transfer hotel-museum by taxi
Entrance tickets to the museums
Food and drinks
Transportation (car) during the tour