Are you interested in?
Catherine Palace and Park Tours
349 Tours & Activities
785 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1657 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Go back to the days of imperial Russia with this private tour of Catherine Palace and Park in Pushkin. Once a summer hideaway for the Romanov tsars, Pushkin is known for its regal-looking palaces, and none are as attention-grabbing as the Catherine Palace and Park. On a tour, you’ll visit its history-rich Amber Room among other highlights such as the Great Hall. If time allows, you’ll also check out the Pavlovsk Palace and Park before you head back to St. Petersburg.
- Travel direct from your St. Petersburg hotel for easy, hassle-free logistics
- Enjoy personal attention from a private guide, booked just for your group
- Save time at the Catherine Palace and Park with a prebooked ticket
- Hear the stories of empresses and tsars as you explore Pushkin’s palaces
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private car or minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide will wait for you in your hotel lobby, holding a sign with your name and the name of the local operator for ease of contact.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your guide will wait for you in your hotel lobby, holding a sign with your name and the name of the local operator for ease of contact.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Andromeda Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From St.Petersburg: Tour to the Catherine Palace and Amber Room?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during From St.Petersburg: Tour to the Catherine Palace and Amber Room?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From St.Petersburg: Tour to the Catherine Palace and Amber Room?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 68192P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiHalf-day Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnHalf-day Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaHalf-day Tours - RigaCategory
Central Naval MuseumAnichkov PalaceThe Menshikov PalacePeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Constantine PalaceMuseum of OpticsThe Anna Akhmatova MuseumC-189 Submarine MuseumPiterland AquaparkPeterhof State Museum-Reserve (Muzeya-Zapovednika Peterhof)Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Bronze HorsemanState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Leningrad Zoo St. PetersburgWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Fabergé Museum The General Staff BuildingNeva River (Reka Neva)