4 to 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Step inside Catherine Palace for a private tour of this impressive summer residence. Located in the town of Pushkin outside St Petersburg center, the Rococo palace and former home of the Russian tsars is now a museum highlighting 300 years of local history. Learn the story of its origins, wander among its grand halls and marvel at the world-famous Amber Room, a perfect recreation of the gold-leaf and amber paneled chamber that Nazis stole crate by crate during World War II.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Professional & licensed private guide
Transportation by private comfortable business-class vehicle
Professional & experienced driver
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/RAILWAY STATION/AIRPORT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers
- 2 starting times available: AM & PM departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please leave a note upon making booking
- This is a sample itinerary. The order of museum visits (park and palace) may change depending on availability of entrance tickets, museum's days-off, traffic situation in the city. Catherine Palace also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice. Supplier will rearrange the itinerary accordingly so that all venues can be visited.
- The exact entrance times can vary. Pre-booked time periods to enter the museums are assigned only by the management of the museums and is a subject to changes. It is possible that there will be a line of people entering the museum at the same time.
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair passengers, and if a person with a wheelchair decides to participate he/she must have a personal helper to assist in boarding/disembarking the vehicle, and entering the restrooms and restaurant, and all sites.
- It is possible that there will be a line of people entering the museums at the same time. It is a common event upon entrance to the Catherine Palace. The tour includes a wait before visiting the palace and an itinerary on foot lasting approximately 3 hours.
- Although tickets are pre-booked with skip-the-line entrance there may still be a slight delay (10-15 minutes) in entering the museum during busy periods (May-August)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Horosho
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Catherine Palace with Amber Room and Park in St Petersburg ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Catherine Palace with Amber Room and Park in St Petersburg ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Catherine Palace with Amber Room and Park in St Petersburg ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Pick-up at the hotel and transport as well as the visit as such were excellent." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of Catherine Palace with Amber Room and Park in St Petersburg
4 to 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiHistorical Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnHistorical Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaHistorical Tours - RigaCategory
Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Alexander Nevsky Lavra MonasterySenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)The State Museum of the Political History of RussiaChurch of the Savior on Spilled BloodDostoevsky Museum The Anna Akhmatova MuseumRussian Museum of EthnographyPiterland AquaparkConstantine PalaceThe Republic of Cats Museum and CaféPeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)Valaam MonasteryStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Monument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)St. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)EkzooparkCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeThe General Staff Building