1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Capture wonderful memories of your time in St Petersburg with up to six hours of photo services from a private photographer. Let a professional photographer record beautiful photos of you on a tour or as you enjoy the city independently. Afterward, receive 25 artistically enhanced photos and all the quality images taken as lasting keepsakes. If you wish, enjoy a one to 2-hour couple or family studio shoot, striking poses to create a perfect set of beautifully lit, professional photos to display in your home or give as gifts.
- Private professional photo shoot in St Petersburg
- Let a pro photographer escort you in the city and take beautiful shots, for up to six hours
- Pose for photos as you tour or explore or stroll independently
- Receive 25 professionally enhanced photos and all the good images after the shoot
- Opt to book a separate one to 2-hour couple or family studio photo shoot for fabulous, studio shots
- Ideal way to remember your time in St Petersburg or mark a special occasion
Saved to wishlist!
Photowalk option: 1 hour of photographer's services, 25 photos artistically edited and retouched (in colour and black/white) - ready photos are delivered to the client via file exchange
Studio Photo shoot: 25 photos artistically edited and retouched (in color and black/white), studio and props rental for 1- hour. Ready photos are delivered to the client via file exchange
DVD for all your photos (International FedEx shipping charges apply)
Admissions to museums for photographer
Photo permissions in museums, if required
Printed photos (if an appropriate option is not selected)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Your photographer will meet you holding a sign with your name on it and/or the logo of ULKO Tours, so you will be able to easily recognize it.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Average photo processing time is 2-4 weeks, depending on photographer's availability. Might be faster
- The photographer will always inquire with the client which photos to professionally edit by sending previews
- Wear your nice clothes to look fabulous
- If you would like to order professional stylist's services - just let us know. She will come to your hotel to make you look truly glamorous.
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ULKOtours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Photographer Tour in St Petersburg
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgWalking Tours - HelsinkiPhotography Tours - HelsinkiWalking Tours - TallinnPhotography Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - RigaPhotography Tours - RigaCategory
Nevsky ProspektSt. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)EkzooparkYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)The Republic of Cats Museum and CaféState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeThe Anna Akhmatova MuseumSt. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)Mariinsky TheatreGatchina PalacePushkin Museum Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Menshikov PalaceConstantine PalaceAlexander Nevsky Lavra MonasteryThe General Staff BuildingState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)Valaam MonasteryRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Divo Ostrov