9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The process of securing a Russian visa is notoriously burdensome. Skip the hassle on this visa-free shore excursion in St. Petersburg. In a small group limited to 16, explore the city's most important landmarks including the Hermitage Museum and Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and enjoy a cruise along the canals.
- Visa-free tour: Skip the hassle of applying for a visa
- Small-group tour (16 maximum) ensures a more personal experience
- Skip-the-line admission to St. Petersburg's main sights and a canal cruise
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from the port of St. Petersburg
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Visa-free tour tickets that allow disembarkation in St Petersburg
3-course Traditional Russian Lunch
All admission tickets per program SKIP-THE-LINE
Professional & friendly guide speaking English
Port pickup and drop-off, transport by air-conditioned minibus
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
A bottle of water per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, do not forget to bring with you printed out TOUR TICKETS to present them at the passport control. The guide will be waiting in the port terminal with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS.
- St Petersburg Passenger Port Marine Façade
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE ONLY FOR THE CRUISE SHIPS THAT STAY IN ST PETERSBURG FOR 1 DAY
- The minimum age of participant is 5 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, date of birth, country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The starting time and return to the port will be adjusted to the cruise arrival and departure time.
- On Wednesdays, the Church on the Spilled Blood is closed, you will have a boat tour along rivers and canals instead.
- Not wheelchair accessible. Not allowed for people with any mobility restrictions including those who use walkers. Please, book a private tour in this case.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The starting and the ending time will be adjusted to the cruise ship schedule
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
1-Day Visa-Free GROUP Tour in St Petersburg with Hermitage and Peterhof
15 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiFull-day Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnFull-day Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaFull-day Tours - RigaCategory
Admiralty Building Tours & TicketsSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor) Tours & TicketsCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor) Tours & TicketsStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets) Tours & TicketsMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II) Tours & TicketsMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle) Tours & TicketsConstantine Palace Tours & TicketsThe Menshikov Palace Tours & TicketsLeningrad Zoo St. Petersburg Tours & TicketsPushkin Museum Tours & TicketsMariinsky Theatre Tours & TicketsThe Republic of Cats Museum and Café Tours & TicketsPiterland Aquapark Tours & TicketsRussian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka) Tours & TicketsChurch of the Savior on Spilled Blood Tours & TicketsMenshikov Palace Tours & TicketsDivo Ostrov Tours & TicketsNikolaevsky Palace Tours & TicketsPeter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera) Tours & TicketsFabergé Museum Tours & Tickets