3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Russian ballet is well-regarded, and there’s hardly a better place to enjoy the dance than in St. Petersburg. Whether you’re new to ballet or have seen many performances, you will enjoy this opportunity. Various classical ballets are performed at different theaters throughout the city, so what you’ll see depends on what’s playing while you’re in town. Your tickets will be delivered conveniently to your hotel, so you don’t have to worry about collecting them.
- A delightful activity for friends, couples, or families
- Hotel transfers are included
- Shows are seasonal and performed in the winter only
- A great idea for a romantic date night
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup (otherwise choose option with pickup)
Departure & Return
Departure PointHermitage Theater, Dvortsovaya Emb., 34, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers arrive at the theatre on their own if the transfer is not purchased.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is your voucher to exchange on tickets. You need to include your hotel address along with the full phone number and email. The shows are not available every day. This is why our service is to book the tickets and deliver them to your hotel. We'll also provide you with the theatre address.
- The possible Theaters are:
- Mariinsky Theatre Theatre Square, 1, Sankt-Peterburg, 190000
- Hermitage Theatre Palace Embankment, 34, Sankt-Peterburg, 190000
- Alexandrinsky Theatre Ostrovskogo Square, 6, Sankt-Peterburg, 191011
- Mikhailovsky Theatre Ploshchad' Iskusstv, 1, Sankt-Peterburg, 191011
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marina Wilson Private Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Classic Russian Ballet Ticket in St Petersburg?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Classic Russian Ballet Ticket in St Petersburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Classic Russian Ballet Ticket in St Petersburg?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Classic Russian Ballet Ticket in St Petersburg?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Classic Russian Ballet Ticket in St Petersburg
2 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursBallet Family-friendly Shows Sightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgSkip-the-Line Tours - HelsinkiBallet - HelsinkiFamily-friendly Shows - HelsinkiSkip-the-Line Tours - TallinnBallet - TallinnFamily-friendly Shows - TallinnSkip-the-Line Tours - RigaBallet - RigaFamily-friendly Shows - RigaCategory
Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)Divo Ostrov Leningrad Zoo St. PetersburgGrand Maket RussiaConstantine PalaceSummer Palace of Peter the Great (Letniy Dvorets)Dostoevsky Museum C-189 Submarine MuseumThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Museum of OpticsMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)Neva River (Reka Neva)Central Naval MuseumAdmiralty BuildingPlanet Neptune OceanariumEkzooparkFabergé Museum Valaam Monastery