Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
1174 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1657 Tours & Activities
St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor) Tours
406 Tours & Activities
3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover the ins and outs of stunning, historic St. Petersburg—Russia’s “Venice of the North”— during this intensive multi-day guided tour. Stay in your own accommodation, enjoying door-to-door hotel pickup each day. Highlights include skip-the-line admission tickets to standout sights like the Hermitage Museum, Catherine’s Palace, and St. Isaac’s Cathedral—plus a sightseeing cruise down the city’s famous canals.
- A multi-day St. Petersburg sightseeing tour with lunch and private transfers
- Get a taste of regional cuisine with a traditional Russian restaurant lunch each day
- Enjoy the perfect mix of all-inclusive perks and independent travel with consecutive day tours
- Travel comfortably between locations in a climate-controlled minivan, with hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
Professional & friendly guide
Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan, hotel pickup and drop-off
Bottled water and ponchos in case of rain
3 course traditional Russian lunch (all days)
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. The private guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby with a sign City Break Tours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The fountains of Peterhof are functioning from mid April to mid October.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Sightseeing boat tour is only available in the summer season from April to October.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Days in St Petersburg: All-inclusive Private Tour with Professional Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Days in St Petersburg: All-inclusive Private Tour with Professional Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 60512P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaCategory
Peter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)Mikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Grand Maket RussiaThe Republic of Cats Museum and CaféMuseum of OpticsDostoevsky Museum Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)The State Museum of the Political History of RussiaMuseum of Soviet Arcade MachinesNeva River (Reka Neva)The General Staff BuildingFabergé Museum Gatchina PalaceBronze HorsemanSt. Nicholas Naval Cathedral (St. Nicholas Cathedral of the Epiphany)St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Alexandrinsky TheatreCathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and Siege