Are you interested in?
365 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1657 Tours & Activities
Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood Tours
674 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover St. Petersburg’s top attractions, and get a glimpse of its local side, too—this 2-day shore excursion provides the perfect introduction to the city. Following port pickup, spend your first day touring the city and visiting the UNESCO-listed Peterhof and Catherine Palaces. In the evening, go for a sightseeing cruise, stroll along Nevsky Prospect, and shop and dine at your leisure. On the second day, you’ll tour the Hermitage, will see St. Isaac’s Cathedral, and will visit other city highlights.
- This 2-day shore excursion introduces you to St. Petersburg’s top sights
- Round-trip port transit means you don’t have to worry about logistics
- See the Peterhof and Catherine Palaces, tour the Hermitage, and more
- Enjoy free time to shop, dine, and continue your sightseeing
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
Professional & friendly guide
Port pickup and drop-off, port taxes
Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
Bottled water and ponchos in case of rain
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, do not forget to bring with you printed out TOUR TICKETS to present them at the passport control. The guide will be waiting in the port terminal with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS.
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Marine Facade"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4) and passport number (5). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Due to the port formalities, any booking made less than 5 days before the cruise ship arrival will not be treated.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-day Private Shore Excursion with Evening Canal Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-day Private Shore Excursion with Evening Canal Cruise?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a highly recommended tour and Viator City Breaks Tour Company makes it memorable." See review
Product code: 60512P58
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
The Republic of Cats Museum and CaféAlexandrinsky TheatreSt. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Anichkov PalaceSmolny Cathedral (Smol'nyy Sobor)Divo Ostrov Valaam MonasteryMonument to Catherine II (Pamyatnik Ekaterina II)Piterland AquaparkWinter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitageMariinsky TheatreThe General Staff BuildingPeterhof State Museum-Reserve (Muzeya-Zapovednika Peterhof)Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodFabergé Museum Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)C-189 Submarine MuseumDostoevsky Museum The Menshikov PalaceThe State Museum of the Political History of Russia