Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
694 Tours & Activities
Fabergé Museum Tours
177 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1657 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get a comprehensive overview of Russia’s cultural capital during this 2-day private shore excursion. Visit St. Petersburg’s major landmarks like the Hermitage Museum, the Kazan Cathedral, Catherine’s Palace, Peterhof Park, and the famous Faberge Museum with the largest collection of Faberge eggs in the world. Learn about the history of the city from your informative guide and enjoy a sightseeing boat cruise along the canals and the Neva River.
- Get to know the city of St. Petersburg on this 2-day private shore excursion
- See the Hermitage Museum, Catherine's Palace, and the Faberge Museum
- Admire the sights from the canals and the Neva River on a sightseeing cruise
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Visa-free arrangments (please, provide the passport data at booking)
All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
Professional & friendly guide
Port pickup and drop-off, transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
3-course traditional Russian lunches, bottled water
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, do not forget to bring with you printed out TOUR TICKETS to present them at the passport control. The guide will be waiting in the port terminal with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Marine Facade"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4) and passport number (5). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You will have an audio guide in the Faberge Museum
- On some dates, tickets to Catherine's Palace might not be available due to the high demand and closing days of the museum. The group will visit the Grand Palace of Pavlovsk instead. No refunds are provided.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-day Private Shore Excursion of St Petersburg with Faberge Museum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-day Private Shore Excursion of St Petersburg with Faberge Museum?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "She can handle large groups of 40 or small groups with ease." See review
Product code: 60512P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
The State Museum of the Political History of RussiaState Russian Museum (Russkiy Muzey)St. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)Stroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)Russian Museum of EthnographyCentral Naval MuseumSenate Square (Senatskaya Ploshchad)Divo Ostrov State Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegePeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Mariinsky TheatreMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan (Kazansky Sobor)Russian Vodka Museum (Muzey Russkogo Natsional'nogo Napitka)Alexandrinsky TheatreThe Menshikov PalaceThe Republic of Cats Museum and CaféPushkin Museum Valaam MonasteryFabergé Museum