Are you interested in?
Catherine Palace and Park Tours
349 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
1174 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1657 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Some city tours can feel rushed and impersonal. This private tour of St Petersburg, however, offers a personalized immersive experience by spending two days exploring the city and its surroundings. As well as touring by vehicle, visiting such landmarks as the Hermitage Museum and Catherine Palace, you'll enjoy a sightseeing canal cruise.
- Private tour exclusively for your party: Skip the crowded group tours
- Spend two days exploring for a more in-depth experience
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off and transport around the city
- Includes a canal cruise and all admission tickets
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
All admission fees per program SKIP-THE-LINE
Professional & friendly guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
Ponchos in case of rain
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from any hotel in St Petersburg. Please provide your hotel name/address at the booking.
The private guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby with a sign City Break Tours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The starting time can vary and will be confirmed after the booking is made
- Sightseeing boat tour and the fountains of Peterhof are only functioning in the summer season from April to October. In winter season, you will visit St Peter and Paul Fortress and the Cathedral instead.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Private Tour of St Petersburg with Peterhof & Catherine's Palace?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Private Tour of St Petersburg with Peterhof & Catherine's Palace?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend this tour and the tour guide Olga without hesitation." See review
Product code: 60512P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgBus Tours - HelsinkiCity Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiBus Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnBus Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaCategory
EkzooparkNikolaevsky PalaceDostoevsky Museum Peterhof State Museum-Reserve (Muzeya-Zapovednika Peterhof)Planet Neptune OceanariumYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)The State Museum of the Political History of RussiaGrand Maket RussiaMilitary Historical Artillery MuseumRussian Museum of EthnographyChurch of the Savior on Spilled BloodPushkin Museum Valaam MonasteryCentral Naval MuseumBronze HorsemanPeter and Paul Cathedral (Petropavlovskiy Sobor)Pavlovsk Palace (Pavlovskiy Dvorets)Neva River (Reka Neva)Museum of OpticsStroganov Palace (Stroganovsky Dvorets)