Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
694 Tours & Activities
Fabergé Museum Tours
177 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1657 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Get a comprehensive overview of the St. Petersburg—considered to be the "Venice of the North"—on this 2-day small-group shore excursion. See famous sights including Peterhof, Catherine’s Palace, the Hermitage Museum and more. Enjoy skip-the-line admission to many attractions, a 3-course Russian lunch each day, a Neva River canal cruise, and a guided tour of the famous Faberge Museum.
- Take a 2-day small-group tour around St. Petersburg’s famous landmarks
- See the Hermitage, the Faberge Museum, Catherine’s Palace, and more
- Skip long lines at popular attractions and enjoy 3-course lunches each day
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a small group of 16 guests or less
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Visa-free arrangements for cruise ship passengers
All admission fees per program SKIP-THE-LINE
3-course traditional Russian lunches on both days
Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups of 6+)
Professional & friendly English guide
Transportation by air-conditioned Mercedes minibus, port pickup and drop-off
A bottle of water per day per traveler
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
A representative of our company will be waiting for you right after the passport control with a sign saying CITY BREAK TOURS. Do not forget to take your valid PASSPORT and PRINTED OUT tour ticket to the passport control with you.
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Marine Facade"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that a high amount of walking is involved. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible. Not allowed for people with any mobility restrictions including those who use walkers. Please, book a private tour in this case.
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4), passport number (5). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via email.
- Minimum age of participant is 7 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will have an audio guide in the Faberge Museum or a live guide depending on your group size
- The tour is ONLY available for the cruise ships docked in St Petersburg for 2 days
- No refunds are provided in case of the cruise delay or cancelation
- On some dates, tickets to Catherine's Palace might not be available due to the high demand and closing days of the museum. The group will visit the Grand Palace of Pavlovsk instead. No refunds are provided.
- The order of the sightseeing may be changed due to the days of the week, traffic and museums'availability.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Break Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Group Shore Excursion in St Petersburg with Faberge Museum & Boat Cruise?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Group Shore Excursion in St Petersburg with Faberge Museum & Boat Cruise?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 8
See all 8
Product code: 60512P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt PetersburgShore Excursions - HelsinkiBus Tours - HelsinkiOvernight Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Tours - HelsinkiWater Tours - HelsinkiMulti-day Cruises - HelsinkiPorts of Call Tours - HelsinkiShore Excursions - TallinnBus Tours - TallinnOvernight Tours - TallinnMulti-day Tours - TallinnWater Tours - TallinnMulti-day Cruises - TallinnPorts of Call Tours - TallinnShore Excursions - RigaBus Tours - RigaOvernight Tours - RigaMulti-day Tours - RigaWater Tours - RigaMulti-day Cruises - RigaPorts of Call Tours - RigaCategory
Admiralty BuildingMuseum of Soviet Arcade MachinesYusupov Palace (Yusupovsky Dvorets)Fabergé Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral (Isaakievskiy Sobor)Museum of OpticsRussian Museum of EthnographyMikhailovsky Castle (St. Michael's Castle)Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the HermitagePiterland AquaparkEkzooparkGatchina PalaceAlexandrinsky TheatreThe State Museum of the Political History of RussiaValaam MonasteryBronze HorsemanState Memorial Museum of Leningrad Defense and SiegeMariinsky TheatreDostoevsky Museum Anichkov Palace