Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-hour tour to Pigeon Island with a Sea Trek adventure in St Lucia
- Walk and breathe underwater as you helmet dive with a certified guide
- Enjoy scenic views around Pigeon Island National Landmark
- Get up close to marine life – tropical fish, seahorses and squid – in the Caribbean Sea
- Choose from two morning departure times
- Orientation, equipment, bottled water and round-trip hotel transport included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Pick up will be from the hotels lobby
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
In the 44-acre (17-hectare) Pigeon Island National Landmark, listen to a short safety orientation from your guide. Get fitted for your Sea Trek helmet, which sits on your shoulders and provides a continuous flow of oxygen. Make your way down a gentle slope into the water, where you can explore the undersea world without ever getting your head wet.
With your guide by your side, discover the vibrant colors and marine life that inhabit the coral reefs surrounding Pigeon Island. You may see sea life such as squid, sea horses, trumpet fish or flounder.
After your Sea Trek experience is finished, use your fee time to swim and relax on the beach before drop-off back at your St Lucia hotel.
Participants of all skill levels and children age 8 and older are welcome on this outing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit and bring a towel
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Note: reservations from cruise ship passengers are not accepted on this tour
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cox and Company, Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.