5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Designed for cruise passengers who only have a short time on St. Lucia, this tour includes the island’s top attractions. Take a ride through banana plantations, fishing villages, and the outskirts of the rain forest before arriving in the charming town of Soufrière. Here, catch views of the Pitons, the famous volcanic twin peaks, and Marigot Bay. The tour also includes stops at the Botanical Gardens, Diamond Waterfall, and the Sulphur Springs.
- This tour is perfect for cruise passengers with limited time
- See the island’s top attractions on this comprehensive tour
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Port pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
All Entrance Fees
Departure & Return
Castries, St Lucia
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transfers and Tours between air and sea ports to all attractions are allowed
- Adherence of all physical distancing and sanitization protocols to be followed
- Maximum 10 persons per tour
- COVID-19 Certified Transport
- Near public transportation
- Operators shall maintain temperature logs for all guests
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- One Towel Per Person is Needed
- Extra Cash for Lunch and Entrance Fees
- Please look out for the Sign, "Best Experience Tours"
- Please note - In the case of Bad Weather. A full or partial refund will only be issued if Tour Operator asks to cancel Before the Tour starts NOT after the Tour has been rendered.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY St. Lucia Best Experience Tours & Airport Transfers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cruise Ship Island Excursions in St. Lucia?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cruise Ship Island Excursions in St. Lucia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cruise Ship Island Excursions in St. Lucia?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Journey from Castries to Soufriere about 1.5 hours due to twisty, turny up and down roads, not distance!" See review
- "The road infrastructure in St. Lucia leaves much to desire and as it is very mountainous, the road are very winding, but this is all part of the adventure." See review
- "so if you are not good in cars driving on winding roads, do yourself a favor and find another tour!!!!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Cruise Ship Island Excursions in St. Lucia
5 to 6 hours
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSt LuciaShore Excursions - SoufriereFood Tours - SoufriereBus Tours - SoufriereMarkets - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereHalf-day Tours - SoufriereShore Excursions - Cap EstateFood Tours - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstateMarkets - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateHalf-day Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - CastriesFood Tours - CastriesBus Tours - CastriesMarkets - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesHalf-day Tours - CastriesCategory
Cas en Bas Beach Tours & TicketsMarigot Bay Tours & TicketsSulphur Springs Park Tours & TicketsToraille Waterfall Tours & TicketsMorne Coubaril Estate Tours & TicketsReduit Beach Tours & TicketsMarquis Estate Tours & TicketsDiamond Falls Botanical Gardens Tours & TicketsGros Piton Tours & TicketsMorne Fortune Tours & TicketsSplash Island Water Park Tours & TicketsPigeon Island Tours & TicketsVieux Fort Tours & Tickets