Are you interested in?
1 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
12 Tours & Activities
Mission Nombre de Dios Tours
10 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Wine tasting of 6 delicious rotating wines!
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
Departure Point107 Yacht Club Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Minimum age is 21 years
- You must arrive 15 minutes before the time of departure. We always leave on time. This is to accommodate the check-in process as well as the mandatory safety briefing.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Water Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine ?
This activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine .
See all safety measures taken by Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine .
Are there restrooms on board the Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine?
Yes, there are restroom facilities on board.
Is there parking near the departure point for the Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine
Yes, there is free parking at our departure location.
How early do I need to arrive for the Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine?
Check-in is 15 min prior to tour time.
What type of boat is used for the Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine?
Our 45′ pontoon boat, the ‘Osprey’ is certified to hold 38 guests plus 2 crew with comfortable seats. The boat is fully enclosed and shaded except for the bow, with windows that can roll up or down and a restroom on board for your convenience.
Is there food and drink available while on the Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine?
We have a bar available onboard for those 21 and over, including sangrias and an excellent variety of beer, wine, champagne and canned cocktails! Water, soft drinks and snacks are also available for purchase. We accept cash or card.
Can I bring my own snacks/drinks onboard for the Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine?
Yes, please feel free to bring your own snacks or non-alcoholic beverages. No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted.
Is the boat handicap accessible for the Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine?
The boat is not handicap accessible. However, if you use a wheelchair but can walk onto the boat (two steps up), we can take your wheelchair with us. There’s a ramp that leads down to the dock, so you would be able to wheel right up to the boat.
Is the boat shaded for the Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine?
Yes, shade is a must when enjoying Florida waters!
What should I bring for the Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine?
You may bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat/visor, bottled water, chapstick, and snacks. Depending on the time of year, you might want to have a lightweight jacket or sweater as well.
Can I bring my kids on the Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine?
All guests must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid photo ID.
Do you allow animals on board for the Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine?
We do not allow pets onboard the vessel, however, Service animals are always welcome. If you plan to bring a service animal, please be sure to let us know in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
What happens if the weather is bad on the day of my Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine?
Our policy is, if there is a small craft advisory or lightning, we will cancel the tour. If your tour gets canceled, we will contact you as soon as the captain knows and you can re-schedule it for another time or request a full refund.
How many wines are included during the Wine Tasting Cruise in St. Augustine?
Exploring the city by water, you get to enjoy a presentation and sampling of 6 different wines, as well as a guided tour and resplendent views of St. Augustine.
Product code: 72655P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursWine TastingsDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSt AugustineShore Excursions - FloridaFood Tours - FloridaWine Tastings - FloridaDay Cruises - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaPorts of Call Tours - FloridaShore Excursions - JacksonvilleFood Tours - JacksonvilleWine Tastings - JacksonvilleDay Cruises - JacksonvilleWater Tours - JacksonvillePorts of Call Tours - JacksonvilleShore Excursions - Daytona BeachFood Tours - Daytona BeachWine Tastings - Daytona BeachDay Cruises - Daytona BeachWater Tours - Daytona BeachPorts of Call Tours - Daytona BeachCategory
Spanish Military Hospital MuseumWorld Golf Hall of Fame IMAX TheaterRipley's Believe It or Not! St. AugustineSt. Augustine History MuseumMicro Masterpieces Art GalleryOld Florida MuseumFort Matanzas National MonumentOldest Store MuseumSt. Augustine Pirate and Treasure MuseumFather Miguel O'Reilly House MuseumMedieval Torture MuseumPotter's Wax MuseumGonzález-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex) Colonial QuarterSt. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological ParkOldest Wooden School HouseWorld Golf Hall of FameMission Nombre de DiosGovernor's House Cultural Center and MuseumSt. Augustine Old Jail