1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
A boutique wax museum and historical attraction, a visit to Potter’s Wax Museum lets visitor see over 160 wax figures, including Princess Diana, Albert Einstein, and Angelina Jolie. Walk through the oldest wax museum in the country for a quirky afternoon activity fit for the whole family.
- Entrance ticket to Potter’s Wax Museum
- Explore a classic St. Augustine attraction
- Snap photos with over 160 realistic replicas of famous celebs
- Learn about a niche piece of St. Augustine history
- Family-friendly activity popular among kids and teens
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to museum
Transportation to/from attraction
Food and drinks
Museum is closed on Christmas Day.
Departure & Return
8/21/2020 - 1/23/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child's ticket is age 6-12; children age 5 and under are free.
- Picture and video taking are allowed in the museum.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Potter's Wax Museum is wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How many wax figures are there at the Potter's Wax Museum in St. Augustine ?
A:We have more than 160 different wax figures, each an authentic life-sized recreation of the people they represent. Artists and craftsmen researched the process in the British museum before creating these incredibly lifelike figures.
Which Celebrities have their likeness at the Potter's Wax Museum?
A:The museum’s collection includes people who’ve played an important part in history, including Tiger Woods, Captain Jack Sparrow, Elvis, Harry Potter, Angelina Jolie, Michael Jordan, Brittany Spears, Princess Diana, Ponce de Leon, and many others.
Can I take pictures with the Wax figures at Potter's Wax Museum?
A:Absolutely! Bring your camera, as the figures make for a great photo opportunity!
What are the hours of operation for Potter's Wax Museum?
A:We are open seven days a week from 9 am to 5 pm.
Is there parking available at Potter's Wax Museum?
A:Yes, there is metered parking on-site.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Potter's Wax Museum Admission in St. Augustine?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Potter's Wax Museum Admission in St. Augustine?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Potter's Wax Museum Admission in St. Augustine?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Potter's Wax Museum Admission in St. Augustine?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Potter's Wax Museum Admission in St. Augustine
1 to 3 hours
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesSt AugustineAttractions & Museums - FloridaMuseum Tickets & Passes - FloridaAttractions & Museums - JacksonvilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - JacksonvilleAttractions & Museums - Daytona BeachMuseum Tickets & Passes - Daytona BeachCategory
St. Augustine Old Jail Tours & TicketsMemorial Presbyterian Church Tours & TicketsWorld Golf Hall of Fame IMAX Theater Tours & TicketsSpanish Military Hospital Museum Tours & TicketsMedieval Torture Museum Tours & TicketsOld Florida Museum Tours & TicketsSt. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park Tours & TicketsMarineland Dolphin Adventure Tours & TicketsGonzález-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex) Tours & TicketsFort Matanzas National Monument Tours & TicketsOldest Wooden School House Tours & TicketsMicro Masterpieces Art Gallery Tours & TicketsPotter's Wax Museum Tours & TicketsRipley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine Tours & TicketsSt. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum Tours & TicketsGovernor's House Cultural Center and Museum Tours & TicketsColonial Quarter Tours & TicketsMission Nombre de Dios Tours & TicketsSt. Augustine History Museum Tours & TicketsFather Miguel O'Reilly House Museum Tours & Tickets