1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and Courteous Guides
Intensely researched true stories of history
Documented accounts of hauntings and paranormal activity
Departure & Return
Departure Point26 Toques Pl, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Old City Ghosts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Old City Ghosts Walking Tour in St. Augustine?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Old City Ghosts Walking Tour in St. Augustine?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 170920P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSt AugustineGhost & Vampire Tours - FloridaWalking Tours - FloridaHistorical Tours - FloridaGhost & Vampire Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleHistorical Tours - JacksonvilleGhost & Vampire Tours - Daytona BeachWalking Tours - Daytona BeachHistorical Tours - Daytona BeachCategory
González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex) World Golf Hall of Fame IMAX TheaterFather Miguel O'Reilly House MuseumMicro Masterpieces Art GalleryFort Matanzas National MonumentOldest Store MuseumSt. Augustine History MuseumPotter's Wax MuseumSt. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological ParkGovernor's House Cultural Center and MuseumMedieval Torture MuseumOldest Wooden School HouseWorld Golf Hall of FameSpanish Military Hospital MuseumRipley's Believe It or Not! St. AugustineMemorial Presbyterian ChurchMission Nombre de DiosSt. Augustine Lighthouse and Maritime MuseumMarineland Dolphin AdventureSt. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum