1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointSt. Augustine Civic Center, 10 S Castillo Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY West Gate Paranormal Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during West Gate Paranormal Haunted Wanderings Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 250183P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursSt AugustineGhost & Vampire Tours - FloridaHistorical Tours - FloridaGhost & Vampire Tours - JacksonvilleHistorical Tours - JacksonvilleGhost & Vampire Tours - Daytona BeachHistorical Tours - Daytona BeachCategory
Medieval Torture MuseumSt. Augustine History MuseumOldest Store MuseumOld Florida MuseumFather Miguel O'Reilly House MuseumOldest Wooden School HouseRipley's Believe It or Not! St. AugustineMarineland Dolphin AdventureWorld Golf Hall of FameSt. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological ParkGonzález-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex) St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure MuseumFort Matanzas National MonumentMemorial Presbyterian ChurchSt. Augustine Lighthouse and Maritime MuseumColonial QuarterMicro Masterpieces Art GallerySpanish Military Hospital MuseumGovernor's House Cultural Center and MuseumMission Nombre de Dios