- Haunted ghost walk around historic St. Augustine
- Ideal for families, the tour combines humor with spooky stories
- Visit allegedly haunted spots such as the Old Fort and local cemeteries
- Keep your eyes peeled for restless souls in two cemeteries
Departure & Return
12 St. George Street Saint Augustine, FL. Next door to the Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse.
What To Expect
Following your costumed guide, stroll through the dimly lit streets to spots of reputed haunting: creep through two cemeteries, listening to spine-tingling tales of ghost sightings, and delve into the haunted history of the Old Fort and the city gates.
Your tour ends back at the original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Ghostly Encounter
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms