- High-speed airboat trip along the St. Johns River
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat to see Florida plants and birds
- Hear stories about the area's colorful past
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Check in at main dock at Trout Creek Marina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each tour is limited to 15 people, which means the boat can only hold 15 passengers (only 1 boat available)
- Sunset tour time will vary by season to accommodate for daylight savings time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Serpent Tours Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Sea Dragon Airboat Safari in Saint Augustine with a Guide.