- See a different side of St. Augustine on a paranormal-focused tour
- A guide offers security on the late-night adventure
- The tour takes you to sites most people wouldn’t want to visit alone
- The guide shares research, photos, recordings, and personal paranormal experiences
Departure & Return
We will meet at the Ponce de Leon Statue, which is directly across the street from A1A Ale Works. The statue sits at the intersections of King St. and Charlotte St.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Afterlife Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Afterlife Tours- Shadows of the Supernatural Tour .