8 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Arrival/ departure 2 nights Deluxe Houseboat or Hotel accommodation in Srinagar.
5 nights tented accommodation (full-board) mountain camps.
All trekking gear including tents, sleeping bags, mats, blankets, trekking poles.
English Speaking Kashmiri Local Guide and a Cook.
All cooking utensils including cooking LPG stove.
Horses to carry backpack (except day sack), group equipment (tents/ stoves/ fuel) to the higher camps.
Meal plan: All meals included (vegetarian meals including eggs and cheese, unless specified.
Trek/ Wildlife Permits.
Coffee and/or Tea
International or domestic flights
Personal clothing and equipment.
Any medical costs incurred by you, or costs associated with a medical incident, such as your evacuation from the mountain and/ or hospitalization (for which you should have travel insurance)
Optional trips or excursions.
Tips for local staff and guides.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please mention place of pickup in tour application.
- Sheikh Ul-Alam International Airport Srinagar, Indragandhi Road, Humhama, Badgam, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190007
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kashmir Treks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tarsar Marsar Trek?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tarsar Marsar Trek?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tarsar Marsar Trek?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tarsar Marsar Trek?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSrinagarHiking - Jammu and KashmirHiking - LahoreHiking - LehCategory