Are you interested in?
97 Tours & Activities
51 Tours & Activities
26 Tours & Activities
5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
01 Night House Boat at Srinagar
03 Nights in Hotel at Srinagar
To and fro Shikara crossings while staying on House Boat
Boat Ride by Shikara on Lake Dal for 01 Hour (1- 4 Pax in 01 Shikara)
Accommodation on Twin / Double Sharing Basis
Transfers/sightseeing by a private car as per Above Itinerary .
Monument Fees,Camera Fees.
Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Srinagar Hotel / Airport
- Srinagar Airport, Srinagar India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kashmir Trip
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Day Paradise Kashmir Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Day Paradise Kashmir Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Day Paradise Kashmir Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Day Paradise Kashmir Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 141285P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSrinagar4WD Tours - Jammu and KashmirSporting Events - Jammu and KashmirBus Tours - Jammu and KashmirMulti-day Tours - Jammu and KashmirExtreme - Jammu and Kashmir4WD Tours - LehSporting Events - LehBus Tours - LehMulti-day Tours - LehExtreme - Leh4WD Tours - RishikeshSporting Events - RishikeshBus Tours - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshExtreme - RishikeshCategory