Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of Saint Francis Church, Trg Franje Tuđmana 1. Transfer to the starting point at Bene Beach will be by public transport. The cost of tickets is included in the price of the activity. Please be at meeting point 15 minutes before the activity start time. .
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a towel, bathing suit, wet shoes, spare clothes to change after the tour, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, refreshing drink (minimum 1,5 l), long sleeve (Lycra if you have it, cotton if you don’t) shirt, quick drying sports shoes.
- Not suited for people with back problems, non swimmers and children under the age of 12. Please let us know if there will be children on the tour as they must be accompanied by the adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Given2Fly Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff