- A small-group tour of the city makes for a personal way to explore
- See more of Split in less time when you tour the city by bike
- Visit Diocletian’s Palace, Marjan Park, Varos, and more
- Bicycles and helmets are provided for your convenience
Departure & Return
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS: Old town, Diocletian palace, Riva (waterfront promenade), National theater house, Poljud stadium, Marjan hill, spectacular view on the old town and Diocletian palace, old Varos, Sustipan park
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All passenger height should be advised at time of booking
- Recommended comfortable clothes
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Adventures Croatia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Marjan Park is gorgeous and doesn’t allow cars, so it’s a great place to ride." See review