Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 10-hour Hvar Island and Blue Cave tour from Split or Trogir
- Discover top local attractions such as the fishing village of Komiža and the famous Blue Cave
- Enjoy a relaxing lunch, then swim or sunbathe at your leisure in unique bays
- Explore coastal islands including Biševo Island, Vis Island and Hvar Island
- Moor up for a walk on Hvar Island, home to centuries of rich heritage
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Split or Trogir
Departure & Return
SPLIT: Meeting point: Split old town (waterfront), at the end of Split promenade on Matejuska pier, below the flag. SPLIT: Start time: 8:15 am (voucher check at 8:05)
TROGIR: Meeting point: in front of our agency PORTAL on address Obala Bana Berislavica 3. TROGIR: Start time: 7:45 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women or children under the age of 3
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Coronavirus Travel Instructions: WAYS WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE WHILE TRAVELING WITH US;
- 1. Cleaning procedures: Disinfecting surfaces is one key way to minimize the spread of viruses. All our vehicles (bus, minivan and boat) will increase the frequency of our regular cleaning/disinfecting program and all inside areas will be cleaned at least two times per day with the cleaning products which are considered effective in combating coronaviruses (products with at least 70% alcohol).
- 2. Hand sanitizers: Personal hygiene including frequent hand washing and not touching your eyes, nose or mouth is essential to minimizing the spread of the COVID-19 and other viruses. Hand sanitizers will be available during the whole trip (inside of the vehicle). Guests will be kindly asked to use the sanitizer every time getting in/out of the vehicle.
- 3. Social distancing (physical distancing): One of advices about how to stop the spread of coronavirus by avoiding close contact with other people. In our vehicles we leave additional space between passengers. Group sizes will be adjusted in best way to accommodate all social distancing requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portal day tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Hvar Island is a fun harbor town to visit, the view from the Hvar Fortress is spectacular (must go)." See review