- Full-day Cetina River zipline experience from Split
- Fly through the air on eight different ziplines
- Soak up the sweeping panoramas of the Cetina River canyon
- Jump from platforms situated up to 492 feet in the air
- Stroll along mountain trails and admire the area’s natural beauty
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people to ensure a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at the entrance to the Diocletian's Palace cellars. The cellar entrance is located on the south (harbor) side of the palace off the Riva walking promenade (the waterfront). Our driver will be standing at the entrance with a sign that says "Elite Travel" & "EuroAdria Tours".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once there, get outfitted with equipment, learn some safety procedures and learn proper ziplining technique. Before the big zipline, head to the training center where you’ll practice on an 82-foot (25-meter) line.
Once on the cliffs above the Cetina River, let the Croatian countryside dazzle you with its verdant and dramatic nature. Once on the line, you’ll be able to zip from platform to platform, treetop to treetop, each stop taking your time to rest, chat and/or enjoy the view. The line itself is 492 feet, or about 150 meters) and you’re certain to feel like you’re a Croatian superhero whizzing through the air above the beautiful Cetina River.
Once you reach the other side, follow a mountain trail and then get in the air-conditioned vehicle for the relaxing journey back to Split.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum accepted weight to take this tour is 287 lbs (130 kg) per traveler
- Please bring comfortable clothes and shoes, bottled water, hat and sunglasses
- Please note that this tour will involve a considerate amount of walking plus the zipline activity. Therefore, travellers should be fit and have no negative medical conditions
- It is recommended that you bring your own meal and snacks to this tour as there will not be any food venues nearby
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Travel LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms