- Enjoy a canyoning adventure on the scenic Cetina River
- Move through the river system using a mix of swimming, sliding, hiking, and cliff jumping
- Visit the Velika Gubavica, a 160-foot (50-meter) waterfall
- Enjoy free time for swimming and cliff jumping
- Perfect adventure for outdoor lovers
Departure & Return
Split Meeting point: City center, west side of promenade, at Prokurative square (Trg Republike), at long stairs in front of Hotel Bellevue caffe bar Alternative: Zadvarje Meeting point: INA Gas station, Zadvarje
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After another quick drive and hike down to the starting point, you’ll begin your canyoning adventure on the Cetina River. During the course of your excursion you’ll use a variety of techniques including swimming, jumping, and sliding to navigate through the river’s collection of obstacles, which include crystal clear pools, fast-flowing rapids, vertical cliff walls, and slick water-covered inclines.
During your excursion you’ll also visit Velika Gubavica, a 160-foot (50-meter) waterfall and stop by a spot where can enjoy swimming and cliff jumping. At the end of the excursion, a driver will be waiting to transport you back to your hotel in Split.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Its good to have proper breakfast before tour
- Take some snacks with you
- Bring some firm sport shoes (If you don't have your own running shoes you can rent our canyoning shoes at storage at 7€ / 50kn per pair.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iris Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Well organized descend with ropes to the bottom of the river." See review