Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
When you have collected all your luggage you will come into the arrivals hall in the cruise terminal where our driver will be standing displaying a name board with your name at the specified pickup time.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Drop-off locations for this service in East London: Clerkenwell, Finsbury, Northwestern, City of London EC1, Old Street, Moorgate, Finsbury Circus, Liverpool Street EC2, Tower of London, Tower Hill EC3, Fleet Street, Temple, Blackfriars, St Paul's Cathedral EC4, Aldgate, Bishopsgate, Whitechapel, Shoreditch E1, Isle of Dogs, Limehouse, Canary Wharf, Millwall, Blackwall, Cubitt Town E14, Royal Docks, ExCeL London, London City Airport E16.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Most travelers can participate
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van. 9 to 14 adults traveling with 14 big suitcases, 14 small suitcases in a Minibus.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EC Minibus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.