- Take to the skies on a hot-air balloon flight in Wiltshire
- Panoramic views over the beautiful Engligh countryside from the air
- Enjoy a refreshing glass of Champagne mid-flight
- Choose a dusk or dawn flight, when the winds are at their calmest
Departure & Return
Approx. meet times 05.30–07.00 & 17.00–18.30. Larmer Tree, Tollard Royal, Salisbury, SP5 5PT. Alternative meeting location Henstridge Airfield BA8 0TN. Subject to change, check your preflight information and call the weather line prior to meeting the ground crew.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking there is a £50 surcharge payable for people over 18 stone (114kg)
- Please dress appropriately for a country walk for the time of year.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to unsuitable weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Times vary throughout the year according to sunset and sunrise. Please refer to voucher for confirmation details
- Most travelers can participate
- No expectant mothers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bailey Balloons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.