- Guided walking tour down spiritual paths
- Trail shoes are recommended as paths can be muddy
- Learn about history from a local
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
We will meet at the gates to the Glastonbury Abbey on Magdalene Street in Glastonbury, UK.
Our time together will end at the Chalice Well at the foot of Glastonbury Tor. This is a short walking distance to the Abbey, from which our tour began.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a Walking Tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walking with Wizards
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.