Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about local history and the shrimping industry with onboard narration
- Guarantee your spot on this half-day tour by pre-booking your ticket
- A captain and crew will be on hand to answer your questions
- Enjoy a free selection of coffee, donuts, and shrimp cocktail
Departure & Return
We are located approximately 3/4 mile south of the Queen Isabella Causeway in the Sea Ranch Marina. Turn right into the Sea Ranch Marina and yield right of the Sea Ranch Restaurant. We are behind the restaurant. Look for the Texas Flags. Your boat is the Murphy's Law
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Upon arrival please request wheelchair assistance. Crew will be glad to assist in boarding the boat.
- Most travelers can participate
- You are welcome to bring a cooler with your own food and drinks. Please no glass containers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Isla Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands