- Learn how to build a sandcastle like a pro on South Padre Island
- A hands-on sandcastle lesson ideal for groups and families with kids
- Choose from multiple times to easily fit this activity into your schedule
- Tools are provided and available for use for the duration of your stay
Departure & Return
Neptune Circle (Beach Access #16) is located just north of Suntide II, 4400 Gulf Blvd). There is limited parking at the access, but you can also park along Gulf Blvd. Your instructor will be carrying a shovel and some buckets and wearing a black or white "sandyfeet" shirt.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied and assisted by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY sandyfeet sandcastle services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.