1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: Italian
The original Three Tenors concerts are difficult shows to snag tickets to. Opt instead for this Three Tenors concert in Sorrento, inspired by their musical range and featuring the sounds of Alessandro Fortunato, Francesco Fortes, and Stefano Sorrentino accompanied by strings and grand piano. Your admission ticket comes with a glass of sparkling wine to enjoy before the show, and you can even upgrade to book seats in the second, third, or fourth row.
- Guarantee your seat at a Three Tenors concert in Sorrento
- Enjoy a live show featuring three tenors accompanied by strings and grand piano
- This Three Tenors admission ticket comes with a glass of sparkling wine
- Upgrade for special VIP seating in the second, third, or forth row
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Three Tenors in Sorrento, Via Correale 50 Museo Correale di Terranova, 80067, Sorrento Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Approximate duration (min.): 90
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Opera e Lirica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Three Tenors in Sorrento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Three Tenors in Sorrento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during The Three Tenors in Sorrento?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Three Tenors in Sorrento?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you love opera and traditional Italian folk music, don't miss this one!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Adults-only ShowsTheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsSorrentoAdults-only Shows - Amalfi CoastTheaters - Amalfi CoastAdults-only Shows - PositanoTheaters - PositanoAdults-only Shows - CapriTheaters - CapriCategory
Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Punta del CapoSpaggia Grande BeachTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Via CapoBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)