2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the Sorrento Coast at its most atmospheric when you embark on a small-group boat tour at sunset. Following convenient pickup at your Sorrento hotel, or at a meeting point in the city center, you’ll set sail as the sun is beginning to dip below the horizon. Take in the ruins of an ancient Roman villa, pause to go for a dip, and enjoy an aperitif on board before returning to Sorrento.
- Enjoy a special perspective on the Sorrento Coast during a sunset tour
- A small-group boat outing provides an intimate way to sightsee
- Enjoy snacks and an aperitif on board
- See a Roman villa, swim at your leisure, and admire the coastal scenery
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your centrally located Sorrento hotel/meeting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during SUNSET BOAT TOUR - from Sorrento?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during SUNSET BOAT TOUR - from Sorrento?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during SUNSET BOAT TOUR - from Sorrento?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SUNSET BOAT TOUR - from Sorrento?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursNightlifeSporting EventsSunset CruisesWater ToursExtremeCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingPositanoSorrento4WD Tours - Amalfi CoastNightlife - Amalfi CoastSporting Events - Amalfi CoastSunset Cruises - Amalfi CoastWater Tours - Amalfi CoastExtreme - Amalfi Coast4WD Tours - PositanoNightlife - PositanoSporting Events - PositanoSunset Cruises - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoExtreme - Positano4WD Tours - CapriNightlife - CapriSporting Events - CapriSunset Cruises - CapriWater Tours - CapriExtreme - CapriCategory
Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco) Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Via CapoCorreale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo) Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Punta del Capo