Explore our promoted experiences
- Group day trip to the Amalfi Coast from Sorrento
- Avoid the hassle of logistics, driving, and parking
- Admire the scenery of the UNESCO-listed coast as you travel
- Stop to explore Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello on your own
- Hear fun facts and stories about the coastal region along the way
Departure & Return
Hotel Antiche Mura, Via Fuorimura 7Sorrento, Italy Directions: In Sorrento, overlooking the gorge in front of Hotel Antiche Mura (at Via Fuorimura 7), one block inland from Piazza Tasso. From Naples, you can reach Sorrento in 70 minutes on the Circumvesuviana commuter train.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Groups of 9-21 will share a 21-seater minibus and are accompanied by a guide for the entire excursion
- Remember: This shared tour needs at least 6 people to be confirmed and If we don't get enough people, the tour will not go.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mondo Guide Srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands