9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Wi-Fi on Board
Pompeii Admission fees - € 15 per adult, free under 18 yrs. We will skip the line together.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I can meet you in Naples or Sorrento or Positano or Pompeii.
Please let me know where would you prefer.
The Port or the Airport or the Railways in Naples is not a problem.
I can also meet you up in Amalfi or Ravello at additional charge.
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Visiting Pompeii is not recommended for those who have walking issues
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fabrizio Belleni - Leisure Italy Private Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour in Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast with an archaeologist?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour in Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast with an archaeologist?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour in Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast with an archaeologist?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour in Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast with an archaeologist
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSorrentoPompeiiShore Excursions - Amalfi CoastBus Tours - Amalfi CoastArchaeology Tours - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastPorts of Call Tours - Amalfi CoastHistorical Tours - Amalfi CoastFull-day Tours - Amalfi CoastShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - CapriBus Tours - CapriArchaeology Tours - CapriWalking Tours - CapriPorts of Call Tours - CapriHistorical Tours - CapriFull-day Tours - CapriCategory
Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino) Tours & TicketsSpaggia Grande Beach Tours & TicketsCorreale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova) Tours & TicketsSorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento) Tours & TicketsCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo) Tours & TicketsMt. Faito (Monte Faito) Tours & TicketsPunta del Capo Tours & TicketsTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Tours & TicketsPraiano Tours & TicketsBaths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna) Tours & Tickets