- Explore a wilder side of the Amalfi Coast on a hiking tour
- Skip the hassle of navigating and follow your guide
- See dramatic sea views from vantage points along the coastline
- Round-trip transportation from Sorrento is included
Departure & Return
The meeting point will be near the flags in the main square, on the right-hand side of Syrenuse Bar. There is a terrace with big flags overlooking the road to the harbor, the guide will wait there to start the tour with all the participants.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for child aged 1-6 and under
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel etc. - Gray Line Amalfi Coast
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Path of the Gods Hiking tour from Sorrento.