Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Instead of eating pizza at another restaurant during your Sorrento holiday, learn how to make your own. You'll find out the secrets to preparing typical Neapolitan pizza with a chef, aka "pizzaiolo," and then enjoy homemade pizza for lunch. This is a great way to experience a slice of Italian life.
- Learn how to make pizza in the traditional Neapolitan way
- Skip another restaurant meal for something more immersive in Sorrento
- Food experiences are one of the best ways to learn about local culture when traveling
- Take home a new skill to impress friends after your trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Torquato Tasso, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY AVI Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pizza Show ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pizza Show ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Pizza Show ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pizza Show ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 6530P433
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesDining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesSorrentoUnique Experiences - Amalfi CoastDining Experiences - Amalfi CoastUnique Experiences - PositanoDining Experiences - PositanoUnique Experiences - PompeiiDining Experiences - PompeiiCategory
Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)Punta del CapoMt. Faito (Monte Faito)Spaggia Grande BeachCoral Museum (Museo del Corallo)Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)PraianoTasso Theater (Teatro Tasso) Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)